Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I have been stuck archiving in a dusty cellar all afternoon and had no reception on my phone. Just saw all of this! WOW! I have been a season ticket holder for 38 of my 46 years supporting the Blues. I will be honest I was wavering about going on an official trip, 14300 points and on CL scheme so going off what was being said on here I assumed that a decision would have to be made either way by myself and realised that every brownie point earned so far and for at least another couple of years with the better half would have been well and truly cashed in to have justified the cost. I haven't spent anything really during this whole Covid nightmare and have been completely unaffected financially - I have been extremely lucky.
Now I don't expect to get on this trip anymore and hope that ALL the tickets go to supporters who have put the hard yards in down the years, I stopped going to away matches, barring Wembley, on a regular basis years ago now and have only been to Madrid and Paris to watch City in Europe.

I am happy for anybody that gets inside the stadium by whatever means on the 29th.

City are in the Champions League Final that will keep me warm at night thank you.

p.s. I am going on Sunday so it's not all bad.

My lads took a punt and is in Porto but won't have a ticket. Its not the Sheikhs fault people jump the gun like my son and my lad and isn't bothered anyway as he is just glad to be there as there are only 6000 anyway. This is the success we always craved. Enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.