Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It's a guess but spike is on plane 5, so that would be 1000-1200. 2000 tickets would cover that and those who've made their plans. Leaves 4000 for club travel.
That's in the hands of the Portuguese government, I reckon. I was thinking a 5,000-1,000 split. If Chelsea use the same model then you'll know it's official protocol.

My lads took a punt and is in Porto but won't have a ticket. Its not the Sheikhs fault people jump the gun like my son and my lad and isn't bothered anyway as he is just glad to be there as there are only 6000 anyway. This is the success we always craved. Enjoy it.
Get your lads to keep an eye on UEFA's website on Monday. They're releasing tickets there, if they don't get their hands on any directly from City they will have a chance of getting them that way instead.

That's in the hands of the Portuguese government, I reckon. I was thinking a 5,000-1,000 split. If Chelsea use the same model then you'll know it's official protocol.
They used "majority" which might suggest 4000/2000. They will know how many spike has sold.
Probably clutching at straws.

So either City will piss off the high loyalty rollers who've booked independent travel with safe certainty of getting a ticket, by only selling travel packages, or they won't and enable a batch for none travel at high points.

Either way, all those with 16k plus will be at the final if they want to be.

Apparently Chelsea weren't sure they'd shift 6k (I'm not having a dig at their fans in any way, this is one of many European finals they've been part of so you can understand the lower demand).

I certainly hope UEFA will offer City more tickets if they don't reach the full capacity as I'm certain we'd take more than 6k if we could.

4.59pm e-mail dump incoming - only those who book on official club trip entitled to a ticket and anyone on the Sport Options trip/other flights have to pay £1000 each to subsidise the freebies ;)

And, anyone who takes up the free flight offer must sign up for next years season ticket with a small administration price increase of 500 quid :O

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.