Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Ring ring, ring ring

Spike: Hey is that the Sheik?
Mansour: Yeh why, who's asking?
Spike: It's Spike, what's your numbers?
Mansour: Don't know yet we're still getting our lads together
Spike: Where we havin' it, and when?
Mansour: Meet on the coach park, we'll be on 50 coaches
Spike: 50 coaches! I'm out.

If only Heineken did Blazing Squad rucks.

Absolutely, the people with the most points should get priority imo.

But if someone has 20k points and they get bumped for someone with 1k points because they joined the cup scheme in 2019, I think Mr 1k has hit the jackers off his first quid.
I would have thought most Mr & Mrs 20K’s would be in the cup scheme anyhow. They knew the rules and what it could mean if we get to finals.

That's exactly what they are for 2021. No one's been able to opt in or opt out this season.

The people who deliberately signed up for 2019/20 weren't on it by accident, but unfortunately we didn't make the final that year.
How many people do you think have enough points, were not in the cup scheme in 2019/20 but would have signed up to the cup scheme in 2020/21 if given the chance ? Conversely, how many people have enough points, were in the scheme in 2019/20 but wouldn't have joined the scheme in 2020/21 if given the chance. Obviously neither of us know the answer but it's likely to be very few. Far, far fewer than the number of people on here complaining

There will be murders if that happens.

has to be points/CL scheme across the board or you might as well just ballot the whole fucking lot.

if any **** can rock up for a free flight and get a ticket then that’s just wrong.
It won't be 'any ****'... everybody will still have to have enough points and be on the CL scheme

Absolutely, the people with the most points should get priority imo.

But if someone has 20k points and they get bumped for someone with 1k points because they joined the cup scheme in 2019, I think Mr 1k has hit the jackers off his first quid.
That would be the same in any year and everyone knows this is the case when they sign up/choose not to sign up.

The 20,000k man might hate UEFA and not bother on principle.

The CL scheme rewards people who give the club access to take any sum of money they like from their bank account because they want to be at CL matches and have a chance of going to the final.

How many people do you think have enough points, were not in the cup scheme in 2019/20 but would have signed up to the cup scheme in 2020/21 if given the chance ? Conversely, how many people have enough points, were in the scheme in 2019/20 but wouldn't have joined the scheme in 2020/21 if given the chance. Obviously neither of us know the answer but it's likely to be very few. Far, far fewer than the number of people on here complaining
I think we know that would be 9/10ths of fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.