Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Lol you are committed to buy all home cup tickets, they take the money out of your account.but you don’t actually pay to be on the cup scheme
I'm fully aware of this.

So to qualify for a CL Final ticket, you essentially have to have paid to go to go to every CL home game in that season.

The people who were on the CL cup scheme in 2019 have not paid for or attended a single CL home game in 2021, but they're likely to enjoy the benefits as if they had.

They've hit the jackers.

I'm fully aware of this.

So to qualify for a CL Final ticket, you essentially have to have paid to go to go to every CL home game in that season.

The people who were on the CL cup scheme in 2019 have not paid for or attended a single CL home game in 2021, but they're likely to enjoy the benefits as if they had.

They've hit the jackers.
I'm going to hazard a guess you're not on the scheme.

I'm fully aware of this.

They've hit the jackers.
Let’s not forget it’s not just the cup scheme that’s getting you a ticket. It’s years of attendance to be near the top of the points criteria as well

No, its not lucky. People aren't on the scheme by accident.
That's exactly what they are for 2021. No one's been able to opt in or opt out this season.

The people who deliberately signed up for 2019/20 weren't on it by accident, but unfortunately we didn't make the final that year.

Is that possible.

Can City put on enough flights for say 5000 on the one day?

My sources tell me the club (thorough their contractor) have chartered 9 x B737-800 and 1 x A321 aircraft from Jet2 which is 1919 seats. Flights leaving every 15 minutes from 0600 on Saturday morning.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have chartered other aircraft of course and they will certainly need to if they want to carry 'the majority of fans'. I know Transavia have been mentioned as another possible carrier but those Jet2 aircraft could do 2 waves with an afternoon departure in time for kick off and total 3836 seats.

Perhaps they'll bring the City Etihad 787 over and shuttle fans backwards and forwards on that?! Bagsie first class :-P

Let’s not forget it’s not just the cup scheme that’s getting you a ticket. It’s years of attendance to be near the top of the points criteria as well
Absolutely, the people with the most points should get priority imo.

But if someone has 20k points and they get bumped for someone with 1k points because they joined the cup scheme in 2019, I think Mr 1k has hit the jackers off his first quid.

I can see both sides to this, but just to respond to one particular load of bollocks.

There are plenty of 22000+ points holders who often prefer to do the official day trips as they can’t necessarily get the time off work.

I’ve always mixed and matched from Timisoara to Copenhagen and Kiev, but on this occasion, having done the previous official day trip to the Europa League game, and also stayed in Porto for a whole week during Euro 2004, I’m not convinced that a 3 night stay would provide that much value, (and that’s before all the COVID bollocks, and the fact that Porto isn’t a 24hr location and most places will shut at 11pm on the night of the Final)

Good luck to everyone on Spike’s trip and all those who’ve gambled on cheap flights, and just assumed that everything would work out okay.

I genuinely hope that everyone has a great time, but on this occasion, (and not dissimilar to the game at Celtic when the Official Trip didn’t have to collect their tickets) those who waited patiently might be rewarded.

Swings and roundabouts, but the vast majority on the day trips have also been going for years.
Spot on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.