Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Nobody knows this until the club announce what there plans are , it’s all speculation on here.
It may be the clubs are being told by uefa who may be being told by Portugal Gov they can only sell to fans who go in and out.
it may be done on normal points criteria which then wont affect independent travelers.
it’s all pie in the sky until the club tells us what’s what tomorrow.
I'm just a bit confused why the Portuguese would want this. Now a few thousand who booked independently will be packing into the bars to watch it, and thousands who had no intention of going until today will be flying in. So instead of maybe 7/8k (Using rough figures as a guess) city with 6k at the ground, they could have maybe 10k or whatever instead (Again rough figures as an example) The only thing todays announcement means is that more fans will be travelling over not less?

I would imagine there will be names printed on the ticket/on the device if e-tickets and ID checks to stop locals buying and selling.

If you can find a work around I'm sure there will be a few on here keen to know.

Good luck
Would pretty much guarantee they’ll be e-tickets.

We all are mate but you’re not allowed to moan about it, apparently. You have to take it on the chin how you have spent hundreds of pounds already and booked off holidays and spent hours booking stuff and generally getting excited about having a holiday after not having had a single day off work in over 12 months and yet your ticket is now prioritised to somebody else. Just smile and be happy for the free day trippers and the kindness of the Sheikh. That’s what I’m now doing.

sorry that your under stress with it blue, but do you know your tickets being prioritised to someone else ?
As I understand it ticket criteria will come out tomorrow? Unless you’ve had a heads up from someone Itk ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.