Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

This will get lost in the thread but this is a clever PR exercise to offset the dreadful PR the sheikh got through the ESL. I did actually think of it as a possibility before it happened.

It is noticeable that the club have accredited the costs to the sheikh rather than MCFC. This is why.
We dont have to put it in the accounts if its done by the Sheikh.

This will get lost in the thread but this is a clever PR exercise to offset the dreadful PR the sheikh got through the ESL. I did actually think of it as a possibility before it happened.

It is noticeable that the club have accredited the costs to the sheikh rather than MCFC. This is why.
Yes, that's an astute observation. It's excellent PR and I think Mansour will have been hurt by the criticism. It is a benevolent act but let's not kid ourselves that it is entirely selfless.

sorry that your under stress with it blue, but do you know your tickets being prioritised to someone else ?
As I understand it ticket criteria will come out tomorrow? Unless you’ve had a heads up from someone Itk ?
Not quite they announced they go on sale tomorrow, criteria was due out today.

Yes, that's an astute observation. It's excellent PR and I think Mansour will have been hurt by the criticism. It is a benevolent act but let's not kid ourselves that it is entirely selfless.
We missed the biggest PR opportunity in history by not opposing the CL. This is a first attempt to put that right. It's working well actually. Lots of praise in talksport already.

Do you think HRH would arrange for our planes to fly over Swamp and let us empty our bladders and the toilets out? Just a small ask :)
If I had the wings of a sparrow
And I had the arse of a crow,
I'd fly over Old Trafford tomorrow,

Just so I know roughly. How many points + champions league scheme are people expecting you to need to get a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.