Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What are they going to do? Surround us with riot police? Encase us in some Roman ensemble of police?

Can't see it personally, it'll be a shit show and no one will pay any attention to it. If they actively try and treat it like some enforced bubble they'll only end up getting people's backs up and creating a toxic atmosphere, and that'll lead to confrontation and everyone fucking it off anyway.

Can you see anyone sticking around when all their pals will be having it in Porto all day having a proper day of it? Destined to fail IMO.
You have to look at the demographic on official trip. I don't think they'll be anything like the crew on the Amsterdam to Schalke coach i had the joy of travelling on.

Remember when Istanbul was still a goer ?
The criteria was 6000 plus an extra 1500 if the club arranged some transport too.

I suspect something similar but the 1500 will come off the 6000 not being added to it

hopefully
it was 4500 plus an additional 1500 for official club travel.
would have loved it to stay there.
tickets would have been no issue.

There's nothing coming out of Chelsea so it's unfair in my opinion to put any blame on the clubs certainly at the moment.

There's bound to be issues with the Portuguese authorities and UEFA, until that's sorted the clubs can do nothing.

Its perhaps likely that City/Chelsea thought all the background shit was sorted only for either the host country and/or UEFA to muddy the waters again.
Game moved back to Istanbul?

Absolute piss take. Official club email about trading with Axi.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhh.

Absolute piss take. Official club email about trading with Axi.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhh.
I don't know what's going on or who is to blame, but is there any other industry in the world that can treat its punters so badly yet get away with it as the football industry does?

I don't know what's going on or who is to blame, but is there any other industry in the world that can treat its punters so badly yet get away with it?
Came up on my phone email from Man City, so naturally had a borderline cardiac arrest given we've been waiting all day, but no. Officially introducing you to our new partner. FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.