Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I don't know what's going on or who is to blame, but is there any other industry in the world that can treat its punters so badly yet get away with it as the football industry does?

paying for 6000 of our supporters to go to Portugal to watch a match and they treat the fans worse than any other industry? What do you want, fucking blood? Surprised our owners hang around with attitudes like this.

paying for 6000 of our supporters to go to Portugal to watch a match and they treat the fans worse than any other industry? What do you want, fucking blood? Surprised our owners hang around with attitudes like this.
Was I talking about our owners? Read again and then feel free to apologise.

Last edited:
What are they going to do? Surround us with riot police? Encase us in some Roman ensemble of police?

Can't see it personally, it'll be a shit show and no one will pay any attention to it. If they actively try and treat it like some enforced bubble they'll only end up getting people's backs up and creating a toxic atmosphere, and that'll lead to confrontation and everyone fucking it off anyway.

Can you see anyone sticking around when all their pals will be having it in Porto all day having a proper day of it? Destined to fail IMO.
Couple rags who I know, went to Moscow and were basically put in a caged fan park for 6 hrs pre game. Didn’t see any of Moscow at all.

My thoughts exactly, I suspect there’s a shit storm brewing and it’s on course to hit the proverbial fan. Why else would it take this long, something stinks here
What shit storm is brewing? We spoke to the club last night. At that point they still hadn't had confirmation from UEFA regarding any agreement with the Portuguese authorities but were expecting it by lunchtime. I've no idea what time they made the announcement as I've been busy in work all day. Only then could they be sure about making arrangements, which they now have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.