Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

They cant be selling tickets tomorrow now, can they? They need to give people time to see when they qualify, imagine missing your qualifying window by 10 mins and its sold out in the next batch before you bought one.

I told you the shits gonna hit the fan

I have moved appointments around tomorrow to ensure that, if it comes to my points interval, I will have a good connection. This had better not go into Thursday.
It really is poor.

So after the club repeatedly promising us all day we will have the ticket criteria, still fuck all. Pathetic again from the club. Don’t make promises you can’t keep.

They cant be selling tickets tomorrow now, can they? They need to give people time to see when they qualify, imagine missing your qualifying window by 10 mins and its sold out in the next batch before you bought one.

I told you we're shit fans
Lads. Give the Samaritans a call and give us all a break eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.