Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It may be that the free travel offer complicates matters. If we assume a certain number of those who have enough loyalty points would go and a certain number wouldn’t before being offered free flights, that now changes to the vast majority of those with the loyalty points wanting to go and leaves larger number of ticketless fans larging it up in Porto. This then severely reduces the impact of any bubble. It could be though that all they are wrangling about now is allowing in the delegates from Kazakhstan and Armenia without quarantine or test requirements.

Reactions: ell
Other half is worried with over 20k points and CL scheme, now the cost of travel has been removed for a load of people. Said don't be stupid, but I do have a little nagging voice which will be there until they put the ticket details out.
I do think the vast majority who have over 16k points will be on the CL scheme
I’m on every scheme as I know I’ll be going to every game I can so not being on a scheme makes no sense

Ffs, you’ll nearly be in the team with that many points.
Ha - this is the other half of goatfood - we usually go on the cheap with a roundabout route and stay for the whole week to take advantage of cheaper mon-fri flights/trains/buses. This time, given the unusual circumstances we said no matter the official trip likely being much more expensive and not getting to stay for a few days, we'll book with the club and go in and out. Now we might have enough points for a ticket but not enough for the club travel package!!! I'm the one who is normally calm and thinks it will all be OK

They cant be selling tickets tomorrow now, can they? They need to give people time to see when they qualify, imagine missing your qualifying window by 10 mins and its sold out in the next batch before you bought one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.