Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Easy Jet flights now £205 return. Paid double that 3 days ago. Just putting it out there for anyone who wants a weekend on the piss

Why? Is it commonplace that clubs release info at the same time? I don’t think so.
This may be viewed as being slightly different because of the alleged travel mandate. I don't think I've ever known any ticketing arrangements be so protracted.

I can't remember what happened the last time we were in these specific circumstances.
So? Does it matter if it’s one club announces the fan park before the other?
Also, does it matter if it’s announced during a game? That’s basically the only difference here. Whether it’s a fan park and has to be done in a day, or not.

So? Does it matter if it’s one club announces the fan park before the other?
Also, does it matter if it’s announced during a game? That’s basically the only difference here. Whether it’s a fan park and has to be done in a day, or not.
Don't know pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.