Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Heard the stumbling block is us demanding the end of the ground closest to the Homem verde
They're demanding jerk chicken be served in the fan zone.

I don't know what the problem is but my guess would be they're still trying to sort out something about tickets for the fans who have travelled independently. My understanding is they will get some tickets but the Portuguese want the vast majority to go to the fans on the club flights that they can keep bottled up.

But I reckon they'd need 25-30 planes for the club trip, on top of the ones already going. I can't see how Porto airport would be able to handle the incoming flights or stand all of them for the day.

My friends mate, who’s daughter lives next door to a guy called Dave, his cousin bought a car off a lad who going out with a women from the ticket office and she said that the club are still looking into every supporter who’s boo’d the champions league anthem at the etihad and and that these supporters will not be entitled to a ticket for the final.
They are currently still checking video footage of the colin bell stand level 3 row Q seats 16-26 at the game v Basel on the 07/03/2018.
well that's me fucked for a ticket

I don't know what the problem is but my guess would be they're still trying to sort out something about tickets for the fans who have travelled independently. My understanding is they will get some tickets but the Portuguese want the vast majority to go to the fans on the club flights that they can keep bottled up.

But I reckon they'd need 25-30 planes for the club trip, on top of the ones already going. I can't see how Porto airport would be able to handle the incoming flights or stand all of them for the day.
Bear in mind the 6000 fans for Chelsea. So plenty more planes than just that.

Just make those on the club trip parachute in, problem solved.

The announcement said flights and transfers. Maybe some will fly into Lisbon and then coach to Porto.

I think there’s some truth in what you’re saying, but I’d like to ask you(everyone), which group of fans should be of least concern for Portugal/COVID.

Answer : Those that are already in the country and have recently tested negative !?

So I just don’t see why independent travelers shouldn’t just be able to rock up with a ticket, watch the match, and return to their hotel.

Now, the challenge is what about these johnny come lately on a freebie club tour gazzilion loyalty point crowd ? Impossible? to stop them mingling with other fans of the same club, so they must abide by the same entry requirements for Portugal. Problem solved.

The above seems logical? Or have I missed something?

Only real decision is what’s the split club trip & independent traveler, and the purchasing criteria.

Of course, I’m not mentioning the challenge of UEFA demanding entry for themselves and partners, from countries on lock down, in to a country that’s not accepting their citizens, and all with no quarantine, and ensuring they don’t contaminate the tested bubbles of fans :O

OK, thats my 2cents

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.