Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Return flights now £160 this morning from Manchester, I’ve lost £400 gambling on the promoted option with Spike ..big deal. It’s all the young lads I know who booked from Edinburgh and those choosing to fly to Lisbon etc who were dead chuffed last week.... and can’t even cancel now given the timing of that so called announcement yesterday. So basically thousands have been fucked over, and those day trippers are only saving £160

have any well informed / connected people on here know when the next fuck up is due to be announced

They just haven’t thought it through.
if they really want EVERYONE in and out in a day, that’s 12,000 fans.
thats 48 planes.
allowing 5 minute airport slots that’s over 4 hours to get them all landed and, more importantly, taken off again.
8pm ko.
even if no extra time and pens, I can’t imagine the first fans getting back to the airport before 11.30, so 48 planes taking off at 5 minute intervals from half midnight until half four.

can you land at Manchester at 4 in the morning?
no, you cant. Nor at Gatwick/Heathrow.

totally unworkable for the sort of numbers they want.
And 80 Coach transfers

Just on Private COVID Tests, I’m using DAM-health and doing the test on the Thursday before flying out with spike on the Friday. However, you can’t get the mandatory Day 2 test at Dam-health as it says “coming soon”. Does anybody know which clinics in Manchester offer the mandatory day 2 test for the return?
I'm confused about this test. Is it needed? Does it need to be booked prior to returning for Portugal? I get tested 2x per week through work. Will that not count?. Sorry for all the questions. Just can't find any clear guidlines

Just on Private COVID Tests, I’m using DAM-health and doing the test on the Thursday before flying out with spike on the Friday. However, you can’t get the mandatory Day 2 test at Dam-health as it says “coming soon”. Does anybody know which clinics in Manchester offer the mandatory day 2 test for the return?
Don't take this as gospel but I think you can order a home PCR test kit. Eurofins do them for about £45. I tried phoning them yesterday to get them to confirm that they give you a reference number as well because that needs to go on the passenger locator form to prove you've got a test booked on return but the phone just rang out. I'm going to try again in a bit but it may be best holding off booking anything for a day or so and forking out because if the EU are announcing a further relaxation of rules for UK travellers today - albeit just for those who have been double vaccinated - maybe there's a chance the UK govt might bin off the need to take that day 2 test on return.

Would be nice to know - not sure what days to book my PCRs for.

Probably can't rearrange my outbound flight now that its less than a week a way either. Only cost me £20 so not the end of the world in the unlikely scenario independent travel isn't allowed, but I'm sure there are poeple on the same flight that paid a considerable amount more.

Assuming I'll be there this time next week until told otherwise.

Not the end of the world but I don't think its unreasonable to just ask for some clarification though. Whats the actual cause of the delay etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.