Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Sounds great.
Would rather have warts
Under normal circumstances I would agree with you but that seems a much better option than returning to the ghost town area of Ribeira after the match where the bars and nightclubs are still closed and all restaurants have to close at 10.30. Shops are closed from 9pm so no grabbing a few tinnies. It’s straight back to the hotel for an early night for both sets of fans. No celebrating or commiserating.

Help please. I am looking at booking a pcr test at the airport pre flight with Collinsons. They seem to say results will take up to 24 hours. How does this work? I want to take a test and make like Sinatra and jump on a big bird and fly.
I understand the need to book a test on return, but was hoping that by being tested at the airport I will be in the 72 hour period for my return flight too. Will doing a test three hours before the flight get you on the plane or not?
Maybe I am being thick - and feel free to take the piss over a beer in Porto - but can someone clarify.

But surely by doing this they have now encouraged more people to travel? Those people who couldn't be bothered or couldn't afford it can now travel over, on top of those who have booked independently. Its a huge misunderstanding of football fans and how they organize trips if so and they will be shooting themselves in the foot.
Who knows how the European mind works. I’m pretty sure the Governments of Europe will have the well being of English football fans at the bottom of there priory list .

Don't take this as gospel but I think you can order a home PCR test kit. Eurofins do them for about £45. I tried phoning them yesterday to get them to confirm that they give you a reference number as well because that needs to go on the passenger locator form to prove you've got a test booked on return but the phone just rang out. I'm going to try again in a bit but it may be best holding off booking anything for a day or so and forking out because if the EU are announcing a further relaxation of rules for UK travellers today - albeit just for those who have been double vaccinated - maybe there's a chance the UK govt might bin off the need to take that day 2 test on return.
Not 100% but I think the day 2 test is slightly different as its "Genome sequenced" hence why not every provider is doing them.

I only know this because I've ordered the randox green list kit and the day2 test mentions this, not sure if its a government requirement or not though. I believe its to detect variants.

I'm confused about this test. Is it needed? Does it need to be booked prior to returning for Portugal? I get tested 2x per week through work. Will that not count?. Sorry for all the questions. Just can't find any clear guidlines
Requirements for travel to Portugal as far as I understand it.

1. Private paid for PCR test taken within 72 hours of flight departure time (Portugal rule)
2. Private PCR or LFT test taken within three days of return flight to UK. Porto airport does LFT tests with 30 mins results. If you travel out within three days of your outbound test (i.e. Test Thursday, Fri or Sat, return Sunday) you can use the outbound test for the return.(UK rules)
3. Private PCR test pre booked before leaving for Portugal to be taken before day 2 after arrival back in UK, proof of test retained to show at border control. (UK rules)
4. https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/passenger-locator-card, to be completed online after check in.
5. https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk, to be completed on line in the 48 hours before leaving for the UK. This is where you put the details of the test booked in step 3 above.

Temperature screening will take place on arrival in Portugal.

Help please. I am looking at booking a pcr test at the airport pre flight with Collinsons. They seem to say results will take up to 24 hours. How does this work? I want to take a test and make like Sinatra and jump on a big bird and fly.
I understand the need to book a test on return, but was hoping that by being tested at the airport I will be in the 72 hour period for my return flight too. Will doing a test three hours before the flight get you on the plane or not?
Maybe I am being thick - and feel free to take the piss over a beer in Porto - but can someone clarify.
You'll need the result to get through the airport. If they say it's maximum 24 hours, make sure you take the test at least 24 hours before you plan to arrive at the airport.

The problem with doing it 3 hours before getting on a flight is that the result won’t be guaranteed to come back in time. Risky that mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.