Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm hearing - and granted this is second/third hand - it's tomorrow for the tickets. Presuming that's the day they go on sale and not the day they next announce something! I've no idea on allocations, criteria, etc.
It says on the website an announcement today and sales tomorrow.

I'm hearing - and granted this is second/third hand - it's tomorrow for the tickets. Presuming that's the day they go on sale and not the day they next announce something! I've no idea on allocations, criteria, etc.
Based on fuck all reasons I’m going with this as being the facts. Thanks for updating us all. :)

My money is on Portugal getting cold feet, and that they no longer want to let in the numbers originally quoted. Delay is UEFA and clubs fighting over what the allocations are going to be cut to. I am guessing 10k attendance with 2k going to each club.
From this morning. You can't tell me that Portugal has MORE confidence in the UK than it did last week.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 10.18.59.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 10.18.59.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 83

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.