Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Don't think that this has been mentioned on here.

The EU are set to approve the Covid Vaccine Passport later today, which will replace the need for tests.

Download the NHS app and then it takes a couple of days to get your details confirmed and linked to your local Medical centre. If you've had two jabs, like me, you just need to show your Vaccine status from your NHS app which works in real time giving a QR code in place of all the tests.

I don't know if this will be in place by next week, but it may be. Would save me the price of the tests, although still got to get them for my two boys, but worth looking into..
1st June

My money is on Portugal getting cold feet, and that they no longer want to let in the numbers originally quoted. Delay is UEFA and clubs fighting over what the allocations are going to be cut to. I am guessing 10k attendance with 2k going to each club.
Portugal number of new cases and deaths, relative to Population is identical to UK. Absolutely no possibility that this is impacting delays.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/portugal/

They're Population is circa 10m, UK is 68m - for comparative purpose.

I feel like Statto on Whizz trying to find reasons for delay!

Reactions: ell
My money is on Portugal getting cold feet, and that they no longer want to let in the numbers originally quoted. Delay is UEFA and clubs fighting over what the allocations are going to be cut to. I am guessing 10k attendance with 2k going to each club.
I hope you are wrong but I fear you may be right

View attachment 17274

latest photo from Supporter Services
nothing-to-see-here-explosion.gif

It's been touched on but I think this is as much about the Portuguese govt selling the idea of 12,000 football fans coming into their country so soon after their lockdown restrictions have ended as it is about anything else. It's shit and really should've been squared off in their discussions with UEFA before Porto was announced and UEFA giddily said 6000 fans from each team can attend, plus it smacks of double standards as they're allowing UK tourists in to enjoy whatever facilities are open, but they had issues with domestic football fans last week when Sporting Lisbon fans turned out en masse to celebrate their first league title in 19 years and it's been said that their behaviour didn't go down too well with a lot of people in the country, so imagine what the Portuguese public think of 12,000 foreign fans coming in.

I'd imagine if this game was a month or so later that the obstacles wouldn''t be anywhere near as bad but the timing of the match coming so soon off the back of a strict lockdown in Portugal isn't ideal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.