Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I went to a pre-season match against Bangor City about the same time because I was on holiday in Anglesey and was one of the 350,000 at York. I haven't decided on Porto yet until I see the full schedule. I am just not up for seven hours in a fanzone if that is the way it is planned and would be happier to watch at the Etihad if the club put it on there. I am keeping my powder dry for now.
Are the club organising tickets for the Etihad, in which case somebody has just pissed on your powder lol

As a York veteran my plan to become one of the 6k and add to my leg end status looks to be in tatters.

bet no one going to Porto went to Caernarfon Select XI v City in July 1969
Well, I suspect the way things are going, I'm not going to Porto, but you might have lost your bet. I actually got to touch the FA Cup when they brought it round.

Surely the delay must be related to the EU meeting today about the new travel rules. They must be quite thrilled about vaccine deniers and skeptics in Bolton spreading a new variant about.

Surely the delay must be related to the EU meeting today about the new travel rules. They must be quite thrilled about vaccine deniers and skeptics in Bolton spreading a new variant about.
And a government that showed thousands of people to come into the country from India when the variant was first rife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.