Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

This is genuinely becoming a bit of a pisstake now.

I get it that there are delays likely outside of the club's control.

But it's very much in the club's control to keep the fans informed of the latest so we don't spend another 48 hours refreshing the fucking website every 2 minutes.
Club making a fortune on commission from all the pop up ad banners on this thread so they are keeping it going as long as they can

Pure guesswork but I'd expect it to be broken down into 2 or 3 categories on the cup scheme rather than a free for all but perhaps only an hour or two between each one. Maybe 9am, 11am, 1pm, then non cup schemers on a certain amount of points at 3pm and then rolling into Friday for the rest. But fuck knows - I'm losing the will to live!
Can't see this going below 15k cup scheme points, and nowhere near non scheme ST holders if I'm honest.

Well I am seriously pissed off, so much so I have taken my candle out of the Mateus Rose bottle. 12 years that has graced my diner table as I wooed a lady. The wax had all melted down into patterns.... Well no more, sod you Portugal.
Well I'm going to pass the Port to the right later. They can stick that in their pipe.

Can't vouch for this information but it seems the hold up might be UEFA failing to tell the clubs the actual ticket details, such as where they are in the stadium and how much they are.

And we moan about Bernard Halford.
Could that be to do with the local authority not having finalised social distancing measures in the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.