Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Can't see this going below 15k cup scheme points, and nowhere near non scheme ST holders if I'm honest.
That aint happening. It will only go to nine cup schemers if all cup schemers have had their chance. That’s the whole point of the scheme.

Can't vouch for this information but it seems the hold up might be UEFA failing to tell the clubs the actual ticket details, such as where they are in the stadium and how much they are. Obviously difficult to sell tickets on that basis.

And we moan about Bernard Halford.
That was also on one the Chelsea forums I believe but find it hard to believe if honest but then I suppose nothing surprises me with UEFA

From uefa
I’m assuming general public means there holding back tickets for themselves?

Information about the ticket sales for this match (availability of tickets, ticket prices, etc.) should be communicated soon. Arrangements for the sale of tickets to the general public will start on 24 May 2021 at 14:00 CEST.​

From uefa

Information about the ticket sales for this match (availability of tickets, ticket prices, etc.) should be communicated soon. Arrangements for the sale of tickets to the general public will start on 24 May 2021 at 14:00 CEST.​

this has been on their website since thursday i think

From uefa

They always sell tickets to the general public. That message has been there for some time

From uefa

Was just about to post that. Here's the link:
https://support.tickets-uclfinal.ue...pdate-on-the-UEFA-Champions-League-Final-2021
They clearly haven't sorted their own ticketing yet so it's probably right that they haven't sorted ours either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.