Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Bear in mind that they don't know how many have already booked travel. Loads within this points criteria will have already booked to go out, but they have not specified the ratio going to independent. So possibly if that number is limited we could end up in a scenario where people on higher points travelling independently miss out to people on lower points going on the club trip? And if so that is a fucking disgrace

This is the issue. We're all speculating again now. I've read it as if you can buy one of those tickets (down to 15,000 points), then you're OK, you just refuse the free travel option

Limited number for those going independently- sounds confusing. If you’re on 18 k points and booked with spike you might not get a ticket but if u choose to fly with the club you will. Might see some / a lot just cancel independent travel

I don't think there are numbers set either way will just be how they sell IMO as long as all 5k are not independent anyway, which they won't.

Yeah you're forgetting corporate though. Doesn't matter how many points there.. can buy up to 6 tickets for a game so long as registered to valid seasoncards. Seen it plenty with other Euro/Domestic aways
If that's true you guys who have shelled out with low points better get looking on LinkedIn or start pulling in contacts.

Anyone want to buy two seats with hotel on a Spike trip? I’ll even pay the £50 name change fee?!! No match tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.