Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The points really are not an issue at the moment

it goes to season card holders who are on the champs league cup scheme ONLY!

this is a pure guess but I am assuming that this accounts for around 15000? Based on the apathy on this forum for it !

of that 30% won’t bother for what ever reason,family ,cost,age etc

so my guess is that if u have at least 5000 points and are on the cup scheme u should be ok

remember the league cup went to ,no points ,no cup schemes and we only had a couple of thousand

all pure speculation by me ,but based on previous final allocatio
Yh it would probably just be the cheaper tickets that will sell Quickly the dear ones will last until lower points imo

If on the day trip, can I use the same PCR test done in order to get to Porto from the UK, for re-entry back to the UK?

Bear in mind that they don't know how many have already booked travel. Loads within this points criteria will have already booked to go out, but they have not specified the ratio going to independent. So possibly if that number is limited we could end up in a scenario where people on higher points travelling independently miss out to people on lower points going on the club trip? And if so that is a fucking disgrace
Surely though given that you get free travel with the club you would just apply for a ticket anyway and get free travel through the club if you’re in that point range?

Money wasted but if it’s the only option I’d imagine most would go for it given that it’s free travel. Unless you were planning on staying for a few days I suppose.

For those panicking and saying that they have no chance , I don't think anyone has a clue how ticket sales are going to go , how many people there are with 15k or more on the cup scheme , how many of those want to go , and how many will shell out for category 1/2 tickets. This is a unique situation for so many reasons and I don't think anybody really knows how sales are going to play out (for all I know they might all get sold at 17000). Don't forget everyone on this thread probably wants to go , so we are not really a representative sample.

Surely most of those diehards on 20kpts will get their ticket and will refuse the free travel as they have it sorted already.

So maybe 1k of “unsures” on 15k points will come into the running again and do the day trip with city.
they are saying the “majority” of tickets will have to be bought through the day trip package. the majority could be 51%, best case scenario, but it could be say 90% which would be worst case scenario. They are not clear in what they mean by majority. So, if it is 90% of tickets having to be through the day trip, shit will hit the fan, as there will be so many who have already booked independent travel that will probably then have to book the day trip to get a ticket, and then fuck off whatever other arrangements they have already spent money on which is the boat I am in as I’m circa £550 deep on my spike trip.

It's 3 days not 72 hours
Can anyone who has travelled abroad recently confirm if this is actually the case, the government advice page states 3 days but most airlines say 72 hours and the City info states 72 hours for inbound. 3 days before is not the same as 72 hours, as potentially that could be up to 96 hours before. Surely its the same for all?

In which case if your trip is over 48 hours but under 3 days eg Fri morning to Sunday afternoon then latest test time (to guarantee results) is Thursday morning and I would need test in Portugal to cover the Sunday afternoon flight and a 2 day test on return

The points really are not an issue at the moment

it goes to season card holders who are on the champs league cup scheme ONLY!

this is a pure guess but I am assuming that this accounts for around 15000? Based on the apathy on this forum for it !

of that 30% won’t bother for what ever reason,family ,cost,age etc

so my guess is that if u have at least 5000 points and are on the cup scheme u should be ok

remember the league cup went to ,no points ,no cup schemes and we only had a couple of thousand

all pure speculation by me ,but based on previous final allocations
I mean I hope you are right but it is our first ever CL final so can’t see it going low personally. There will be a lot more demand for this than there was for the league cup final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.