Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The day trip looks shit. Bussed to a fun area And a warning that some will not get home until mid morning on Sunday!!!!!
I know its free but that sounds shit, the alcohol will have to be from mcr. airport!

Can anyone who has travelled abroad recently confirm if this is actually the case, the government advice page states 3 days but most airlines say 72 hours and the City info states 72 hours for inbound. 3 days before is not the same as 72 hours, as potentially that could be up to 96 hours before. Surely its the same for all?

In which case if your trip is over 48 hours but under 3 days eg Fri morning to Sunday afternoon then latest test time (to guarantee results) is Thursday morning and I would need test in Portugal to cover the Sunday afternoon flight and a 2 day test on return
Agree that this is a point of confusion. Clarity on it would be welcomed haha

Ive started a thread for us blues that have no chance of getting tickets but already have flights booked...

Is it going to be a similar situation to Wembley Vs Spurs then? You'll have to select your mode of travel, and then your ticket?

If the "independent travel" option is gone by the time you qualify you'll have no option but to select the day package?

That right?

If there's no independent travel option by the time I qualify I'll select the day package, and I'll only be on the outward flight to get my ticket, and I suspect I won't be the only one. The idea that we'll have to travel in a bubble while ordinary British tourists will be wandering about doing whatever the fuck they want, while we'll be penned in and herded around like cattle even though we hold the same passports is an absolute fucking joke and I hope the whole thing is an utter shitshow, with an empty fan park, everyone getting on it in Porto, and UEFA looking like the absolute clown outfit they are.

Anybody got any idea of family and friends tickets. I qualify for a ticket at 3pm but my son on the cup scheme only has about 4000 points. Will I be able to get him one or will I need to wait patiently?

If on the day trip, can I use the same PCR test done in order to get to Porto from the UK, for re-entry back to the UK?
I’ve just booked mine the guy said even if it’s in the 72 hour period you still need to do one on return to the uk

I just hope that’s true and it’s not like the league Cup where 750 were available for own travel and the rest spread over train and coach... so those with the most points will take them up
My reading of it is that it will be exactly like the League Cup. It's this line:

'... the majority of supporters must travel on the Club’s official day trip travel package.'

The difference with the League Cup is that they're too scared to announce how paltry the allocation is for independent travellers for fear of a backlash. So qualifying fans will log on and simply find that independent travel option doesn't exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.