Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Had planned on getting a lateral flow test in Porto on Friday but now being told you have to have a PCR test. Does anyone know how you go about getting a PCR test in Porto and how quickly you get your results back?

If this is to satisfy UK entry here’s what .GOV states;

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

“This could include tests such as:

a nucleic acid test, including a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or derivative technologies, including loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) tests
an antigen test, such as a test from a lateral flow device”

I’ve done quite a few European day trips that get back for about 3am and that’s bad enough. Getting back 7 hours later sounds fucking awful.
Even worse when you are due back at 2.30am and get diverted to Newcastle and then coaches back to Manchester arriving 9am ! (Barca 2013) So Porto trip sounds like luxury in comparison.

Had a season ticket since the Maine Road North Stand was seated but only got 13500 points, same as my son who has had one since 1998, but they reset when we moved to the Etihad I’m sick that 57 years and I won’t get a ticket The points system is flawed I can’t get any more points than what I get for home tickets and never have enough for away ones
Dont take this the wrong way as it not aimed at just you but how many times is the don't have enough points for away's going to be trotted out by fans on here? With that many points you could have got to at least 10-15 aways in the pre covid season and most before that too.

The points system isn't floored because you chose not to go to those games, its floored because it gives people who are older more chance of tickets.

I actually think if you are on the scheme you still have a chance of a ticket, most games go lower than the advertised points.

Last edited:
Even worse when you are due back at 2.30am and get diverted to Newcastle and then coaches back to Manchester arriving 9am ! (Barca 2013) So Porto trip sounds like luxury in comparison.
I was on the last flight that landed in Manchester after that match and heard about subsequent ones flying into Newcastle. Dodged a bullet there.

When all is said and done; it’s being done on points and CL scheme and club paying for flights. In the circumstances thats brilliant and best we could have hoped for.

Doesn’t suit me personally as I definitely will not now get tickets- I’d hoped the hassle and cost would scrape me in at 9k points but not optimistic now...and like a muppet I’ve bought travel from Sport Options!!

even so- it’s as fair as it could be.
If u are on the euro cup scheme I think u will be alright

Anyone booked with Dam Health for the PCT the day before flying? Are they reliable?

Not sure why some of these same day test results cost double what they charge? Hope it isn't anything to worry about

So much variance in the prices I don't know what to make of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.