Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Completely different circumstances (so not relevant) but I don't remember a single game where that has been obligatory to do that. Just an option or a recommendation (which I've used several times).
Monaco: City reps were told the fans would be allowed into the principality. The coach drivers were told different by the police and drove everyone to the ground where they were locked in for the duration.
Napoli. You were taken to the ground 3 hours before kick off and locked in.

Monaco: City reps were told the fans would be allowed into the principality. The coach drivers were told different by the police and drove everyone to the ground where they were locked in for the duration.
Napoli. You were taken to the ground 3 hours before kick off and locked in.
I was free to wander around Monaco before and after the game after being held in for a short while as per usual.

Napoli I went on the bus from the port as it was recommended. I know others that got a taxi to the ground because it wasn't an obligation. We were locked in afterwards.

The bus was an option, not an obligation.

But both are completely irrelevant under these circumstances.

We’re only in transit at Amsterdam airport so quarantine isn’t required

Incorrect I'm afraid.

Even if you only transit a country, your arrival into the UK is based on the arrival restrictions of that transit country.
That you won't have left the airport is irrelevant.

Holland is amber, so it's 10 days home isolation and 2x PCR tests on day 2 and 8 (or test to release on day 5)

We’re only in transit at Amsterdam airport so quarantine isn’t required
I am afraid that’s not true - this from gov.uk website:

Transit stops in amber or red list countries​

When you arrive in England you need to follow the rules for the highest risk country or territory that you have been in or passed through in the previous 10 days. That can include transit stops.

A transit stop is a stop where passengers can get on or off the same part of the transport in which you are travelling. It can apply to ships, trains or flights. Your ticket should show if a stop is a transit stop.

The rules of a country or territory that you make a transit stop in could apply if:

• new passengers get on and are able to mix with you
  • you or other passengers get off the transport you are on and mix with other people, then get on again

My account only states me on uefa scheme 2018-2019, yet I’ve always been on it.
Same for my family
I have just check mine and it says the same but if you drop on your history and go to the shakhtar Donetsk game it says on the 19/20 cup scheme so think it’s just a glitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.