Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

With regards to the pricing and categories, I think they will hold some cat 3 & 4 back and drip feed them back when each window opens, they've done it before at grounds.

If this is to satisfy UK entry here’s what .GOV states;

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

“This could include tests such as:

a nucleic acid test, including a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or derivative technologies, including loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) tests
an antigen test, such as a test from a lateral flow device”
Am ok with what test is needed what i dont know is where in Porto you can get them done and how fast you get your result back? Initially we had to get a lateral flow test whilst in Porto and other posts on here have said most chemists in Porto do them but i dont know if it is the same for PCR tests.

Am ok with what test is needed what i dont know is where in Porto you can get them done and how fast you get your result back? Initially we had to get a lateral flow test whilst in Porto and other posts on here have said most chemists in Porto do them but i dont know if it is the same for PCR tests.
Only need a lateral flow one in Porto ?

Anyone booked with Dam Health for the PCT the day before flying? Are they reliable?

Not sure why some of these same day test results cost double what they charge? Hope it isn't anything to worry about

So much variance in the prices I don't know what to make of it

I havnt booked with them yet. Looks like they are £99 , is that a lot cheaper

they only do the test for the flight from the UK but cant do the one once returned so still need to find somewhere for that ?

Clutching at straws but why didnt they Carabao Cup sell out with such limited numbers?

Maybe this will reach low points with the tickets so expensive, great gesture by the boss for the free flight but I'd fancy my chances if he never done it and prices were £515 a ticket!

I havnt booked with them yet. Looks like they are £99 , is that a lot cheaper

they only do the test for the flight from the UK but cant do the one once returned so still need to find somewhere for that ?

Yeah I've booked them out the day before, and then Randox with the Ryanair discount for basically £160 all in. Not bad really looking at some of the other prices I've seen. Give it a look mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.