Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Check the reviews for eurofins mate they are not great seem a bit sketchy, I will use them for the return one in England as only £45 , but will probs use one where get same day results and have it done in person just for the reassurance .. for the flight out
Cheers mate, so if you use Collinsons, you would need to take the test Tuesday as it takes them 48 hours to return results. Again, taking the test any later could result in getting results too late

The fun zone will compulsory for day trippers and rigidly enforced.
It will be remote and nowhere near the town centre
it will be dry, just like the planes.
If you think it will be anything other than a sterile centre of misery then you are deluding yourself.
Can't get a ticket then?

Had a season ticket since the Maine Road North Stand was seated but only got 13500 points, same as my son who has had one since 1998, but they reset when we moved to the Etihad I’m sick that 57 years and I won’t get a ticket The points system is flawed I can’t get any more points than what I get for home tickets and never have enough for away ones
You should be one the first on the list mate 57 years of loyalty

The fun zone will compulsory for day trippers and rigidly enforced.
It will be remote and nowhere near the town centre
it will be dry, just like the planes.
If you think it will be anything other than a sterile centre of misery then you are deluding yourself.

Who fucking cares

Regarding the day 2 test when we return. Can this be done using one if the at home test kits? If so, how do you go about proving that you have a test booked when you haven't really got one booked as you've got a DIY kit.

My understanding is that you have to have a test booked upon arrival back into the UK. If you don't you could be fined. Is that correct

It can indeed be a home test kit for the 'within 2 days' testing requirement.
Lots of companies sell test at home kits, but note it needs to be a specific day 2 test at home kit, not just any test at home kit.

Upon purchasing the kit, you should be provided with a reference number. This reference number goes on the passenger locator form that you are required to complete within the 48 hours of your return flight home.
You cannot bypass this by putting in any old random reference number.

Test and trace follow all this up if someone fails to provide or post their test upon return to the UK (So I've read, anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.