Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Tickets weren't flying off the shelves... I've got back row of the £60 block, next row up was the £150. It's going to be 20 degrees, sunny intervals and a gentle breeze.
Which tier are we (and by 'we' I don't mean me) all in in the stadium ?

my PCR test is booked for 08:15am on Thursday Morning and I'm flying out Friday morning, aside from the day 2 test after arriving back in England, will I need to sort out any other tests?

That's not good. I'm on 14.850 so qualify at 5pm tomorrow. Does the planner give any idea of how many of the seats at the expensive ones? That might be my only hope.
I don't see how it could be all of them online yet based on those numbers. If we take the Everton ballot game as an example, 10% of tickets were made available to those with more than 22,000 points and they were guaranteed tickets. That's only 1,000 season ticket-holders. For the first two hours today, it was 23,500 and above (so less than 1,000).

I think the numbers remaining show just how many they are holding back, maybe for corporate?

Flying Thursday to Lisbon. I think I’m going to need a rapid antigen test for the match & flight home (Sunday) as the pre departure PCR won’t cover me (over 72hrs). Has any found anywhere in Lisbon / Porto to do these tests?
My bad. Ignore my previous one, read it as test Thursday not flight. Airports in Porto and Lisbon definitely do them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.