Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I have a trip booked on spikes 2 night flight only option. It cost me £399 and ive contacted Sports options and they will allow a free name change as i am now not going. If anyone is looking for a flight, willing to accept £200 for it.

PM me if interested.

Me my dad and brother all sorted now 3 x tickets at £155 in S06 which is at one of the corners ! So so buzzing I get to watch a champions league final with my dad and brother :) come on city
Enjoy it mate, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I agree, my son just turned 18 and is also just under 15k. We only do approx 50% of aways because of other commitments but they all add up.
It definitely helps if you have family who start taking you from an early age though. Difficult for younger fans who don't start going until they're in their teens.
Been going for 50-odd years - for nearly 30 years I was a pay at the turnstile fan. I've been a seasoncard/season ticket holder for 20-odd years and have 12,000 plus points (website not telling me what my total is). But my mate's been going to every home game since 67 and 30 years of away games. He has 6,000 points on his East Stand Gold ticket. Nuts.

Been going for 50-odd years - for nearly 30 years I was a pay at the turnstile fan. I've been a seasoncard/season ticket holder for 20-odd years and have 12,000 plus points (website not telling me what my total is). But my mate's been going to every home game since 67 and 30 years of away games. He has 6,000 points on his East Stand Gold ticket. Nuts.
Not possible - lots of people lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.