Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Been going for 50-odd years - for nearly 30 years I was a pay at the turnstile fan. I've been a seasoncard/season ticket holder for 20-odd years and have 12,000 plus points (website not telling me what my total is). But my mate's been going to every home game since 67 and 30 years of away games. He has 6,000 points on his East Stand Gold ticket. Nuts.
I wonder how many clubs do a points based system
I know Utd who were previously very successful ( thankfully not now ) have a ballot
Good knows what works best and why
I just go when I can get and away by whatever means
I am happy I’m fairly lucky some people can’t even get in the big home games
Hope the ones who go enjoy it and we win
There will be others but I bet everyone joins the Champs scheme now
I’m just hoping it drops to 14k at 500 and I’m in

Been going for 50-odd years - for nearly 30 years I was a pay at the turnstile fan. I've been a seasoncard/season ticket holder for 20-odd years and have 12,000 plus points (website not telling me what my total is). But my mate's been going to every home game since 67 and 30 years of away games. He has 6,000 points on his East Stand Gold ticket. Nuts.
I'd question the maths on going to every home game and only having 6k

A mate of mine has Tunnel Club season tickets. They've got an allocation of 500 set aside for this lot. There are 1500 corporate ticket holders. 1 in 3 chance, applying today.
Any idea if there is a deadline by which they have to decide whether to buy? I assume any not taken up would go back into the pot.I also assume they are the higher priced tickets.

Not possible - lots of people lie.
Nope, it's true. My mate stopped going to away games in the 90s. When we moved to the Etihad, everyone was on level points - zero. His previous 20-odd years - pre-Etihad, didn't count points-wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.