Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If I’m logged in before my window opens at 3 will it automatically allow me to select buy now or do I need to log out and back in at 15:00?
You shouldn't have to log out and back in. Should just be able to hit refresh

City have just confirmed on twitter that you will need a PCR test to enter the ground but Chelseas information says otherwise

Seconded - me too, very grateful for the updates! I am on just shy of 14k so hoping to be lucky, but expecting to miss out. Out of interest, is it easy to see how many £500 tickets there are?
Yeah - those along with the £60 ones are the easiest to count. Only 5 of the £515 seats have gone since just after 11am which is understandable when all the other cheaper prices are still available

City have just confirmed on twitter that you will need a PCR test to enter the ground but Chelseas information says otherwise
Haha. Good they're on the same page to remove the uncertainty.

Pretty confident that a lateral flow will be ok if Chelsea have stated that. Maybe we didn't ask the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.