Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Quick tip for everyone with a UEFA ticket account.

if you’ve not done it already, set your location as Portugal with your hotel area code.

whilst these aren’t compulsory fields, won’t hurt to have it changed to a Porto address in advance of the ballot

Is the ballot for local residents or do you just think/know this helps in regard the chances of being successful ?

Or, have I just fallen for a Jimbo wind up ? :O

if you’ve not done it already, set your location as Portugal with your hotel area code.

whilst these aren’t compulsory fields, won’t hurt to have it changed to a Porto address in advance of the ballot
Why do you need to select a Portuguese address? Can’t you buy a ticket regardless of where you are?

Not wanting to build people’s hopes up but there’s two factors in this as why I think it’ll drop to even less points than most think .
No 1 is the testing system is complicated,
No 2 is it’s half term and many have committed to family holidays . Most might need to pay €155 to € 350 but with a free flight thrown in not bad deal... we’d of snapped the clubs hands off in March for this . Good luck everyone for tomorrow for those who trying .
Up the blues .

Considering how you’ve acted on this thread in the past few days I wouldn’t trust a word you say...

Not wanting to build people’s hopes up but there’s two factors in this as why I think it’ll drop to even less points than most think .
No 1 is the testing system is complicated,
No 2 is it’s half term and many have committed to family holidays . Most might need to pay €155 to € 350 but with a free flight thrown in not bad deal... we’d of snapped the clubs hands off in March for this . Good luck everyone for tomorrow for those who trying .
Up the blues .
I think there's a good chance it will sell out by the end of tomorrow. There's going to be more eligible people in those points ranges and less than 1900 tickets. I hope not, as I have 13900.

Yeah thats p*sh... will be done similar to Europa league ballot I Imagine, setting hotels as address is a big red flag. Tickets will be made available through an app. Should be able to apply from anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.