Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Not yet but I'm booking tomorrow. Me and my dad. Take the test to Manchester Thursday morning, covers flight out, includes the day 2 proof to get back.

Seems almost too simple for this shenanigans to be true but all checks out and 'official' link up with supporters club.

Such a shame we have to worry about this really
Doesn’t the email off the club say the test has to be after 1pm on Thursday to cover everything?

Logistics for this are scarey...and expensive.
PCR test booked 3 days in advance before travel, 1 day is not enough, test result may not arrive in time.
Then another test in Portugal for the match, if your travel is couple days before the match, as original test result will have expired.
Then a test to come back into UK.
Then a Day 2 test in UK (or you will be fined).
If a test result at any stage is positive then you don't get to travel. On the return to UK this could mean you are stranded in Portugal for 5 or more days.
Sorry to point out the obvious.
My flights (with wife) booked and hotel booked. PCR tests arranged, Day 2 test arranged.Was hard work !!
3 nights in Lisbon, 3 nights in Porto.
Hoping for a ticket and negative PCR tests !!
Wel l done everyone that has jumped through all the hoops.
We've got the same predicament as you regarding the PCR tests, we go Thursday to Tuesday. Only booked the 3 day advanced before travel test, gave up trying to sort the rest out, it was doing my head in.

Good luck everyone who qualifies today. For anyone further down the ladder, I still think there’s a chance with UEFA’s ballot. Even if you don’t get one in that, I wouldn’t be surprised if a few end up back on sale at the ground. I can’t imagine many neutrals wanting to travel too far to watch a game in the current climate. Porto residents, maybe, but anyone further afield in Portugal and beyond probably can’t be arsed.

Good luck everyone who qualifies today. For anyone further down the ladder, I still think there’s a chance with UEFA’s ballot. Even if you don’t get one in that, I wouldn’t be surprised if a few end up back on sale at the ground. I can’t imagine many neutrals wanting to travel too far to watch a game in the current climate. Porto residents, maybe, but anyone further afield in Portugal and beyond probably can’t be arsed.
One of the things I’ve thought about is if there are say 4000 on the official trip - how many won’t make it to Porto because they missed the plane, forgot to do a test, tested positive for covid, became ill, had to work etc? There could easily be 100 people that happens to but because they’re on official trips where tickets are handed out on the plane surely those 100 tickets could be sold at the ground?

Would have said none yesterday, but I think there is a slim chance now.
I think what may help is that we're already at 16,500 points and virtually none of the most expensive have yet sold. The club may still also be holding some back, so I don't see the 1,915 left as being an accurate number.

My gut feeling at this time is it might go down to 10k+scheme.

Logistics for this are scarey...and expensive.
PCR test booked 3 days in advance before travel, 1 day is not enough, test result may not arrive in time.
Then another test in Portugal for the match, if your travel is couple days before the match, as original test result will have expired.
Then a test to come back into UK.
Then a Day 2 test in UK (or you will be fined).
If a test result at any stage is positive then you don't get to travel. On the return to UK this could mean you are stranded in Portugal for 5 or more days.
Sorry to point out the obvious.
My flights (with wife) booked and hotel booked. PCR tests arranged, Day 2 test arranged.Was hard work !!
3 nights in Lisbon, 3 nights in Porto.
Hoping for a ticket and negative PCR tests !!
Wel l done everyone that has jumped through all the hoops.
Have You booked your PCR tests over in Portugal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.