Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Someone posted this morning at 9.40am that there were 1700 odd left. So they're not being sold that fast.
Think that was me, I posted there were 1730 left before the 11am window. Since then they seem to have sold about 250- 300 in each 2 hour window. But bear in mind they added blocks S49 this morning and S50 this afternoon.

Last edited:
On the Email we got today about our flights it said passport details ect had to be sent by the end of today? Jet2 plane 6 at 8.15 am and back at 01.15 am

Yo boys and girls. I am on 12970, my brother on 12200. His passport has expired-so he has had to go to Liverpool to get a quick one done. He won't get that back until at least Monday. Apparently we have to input this if we were mega lucky enough to have a chance of getting a ticket. If we reach that stage-would it allow us to not input a passport number or is that is stuffed? Don't want to be left smashing my PC up and allowing some kind of safety net-as the phone lines are 125 deep!?

Use old passport number

Take picture of old passport and print it.

Take print with new passport, you’re good to go.

Yo boys and girls. I am on 12970, my brother on 12200. His passport has expired-so he has had to go to Liverpool to get a quick one done. He won't get that back until at least Monday. Apparently we have to input this if we were mega lucky enough to have a chance of getting a ticket. If we reach that stage-would it allow us to not input a passport number or is that is stuffed? Don't want to be left smashing my PC up and allowing some kind of safety net-as the phone lines are 125 deep!?
When he is at the passport office tell him to ask what the number might be, they might be and to tell him.

This that was me, I posted there were 1730 left before the 11am window. Since then they seem to have sold about 250- 300 in each 2 hour window. But bear in mind they added blocks S49 this morning and S50 this afternoon.
So does that mean I get one in the 13000/13500 points bracket in your opinion
I can’t work it out my brain is frazzled now

guys so when that yellow box saying restricted sale lights up - that's it am allowed in to purchase a ticket :)

keep checking double checking that am on the right page

my heart cant take this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.