Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Possibly S20 & S21 to release also at £154.50 & £386.50
No, I dont think those are ours.

S19 is highlighted when you click in S15. S20 and S21 don't become highlighted when you click in any of the other blocks. They're greyed out on the plan too whereas S19 is more white

If it doesn't sell out today do we think they will start doing bigger drops or keep doing down 50/100 every 2 hours
Think it will depend on how many are left , they won’t want to put up criteria for any they can’t meet as they won’t want expectant then disappointed fans , they will at worst have enough for the 2nd last band and maybe last band 1st come 1st served . I’m thinking if I want one Iv got to go for it as soon as the clock strikes 5 rather then wait in hope for it to drop a level for my m8.. Iv not made me mined up yet ..

Might be general sale tickets from UEFA?
Yeah I think they'll have a couple of blocks to separate our fans and Chelsea fans, but potentially end up with a combination of the two fans in those.

Genuinely no idea whether they have any actual segregation at a UEFA final - not something I've experienced before! They dont at the Euros or the World Cup.

Just getting twitchy. I've been in the CL scheme since we first qualified. At the start of this season, membership of the scheme rolled over into this year automatically didn't it, or should we still have actively joined ?

So does that mean I get one in the 13000/13500 points bracket in your opinion
I can’t work it out my brain is frazzled now
Hard to say mate. I would guess it will go lower than the 14,500 today and they'll keep dropping it by 500 points. Then it's about how many people will pay for the higher price tickets as I expect only the £386 & £515 will be left. I know some have said with a free flight they would pay it but I am sure it will put some off. Good luck mate, hope you get there.

Think it will depend on how many are left , they won’t want to put up criteria for any they can’t meet as they won’t want expectant then disappointed fans , they will at worst have enough for the 2nd last band and maybe last band 1st come 1st served . I’m thinking if I want one Iv got to go for it as soon as the clock strikes 5 rather then wait in hope for it to drop a level for my m8.. Iv not made me mined up yet ..
Get one I wouldn’t risk it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.