Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Decided today not to go after watching City since the 50s. The one day trip and early flights out and early morning return would not have made it enjoyable for this FOC. I think both us (again) and Chelsea supporters have been screwed by UEFA. Anyway good luck to all of you who are going and help the boys bring the cup back and just before kick off when they play their ego fuelled "anthem" give a little extra boo for this FOC who after nearly 70 years supporting City feels very let down by UEFA. Oh and enjoy yourselves.
I feel your pain
Can’t speak to anyone to find out if I have a flight or not !

How soon after purchasing tickets did people receive an email regarding flights? Thanks I’m advance
Looks like it vaires quite a lot. I bought at 5pm yesterday and got the flights email about 7pm. My mate who bought roughlly the same time only got his flight email about 4pm today.

Names will be written on the tickets. So I doubt it, change his name by deed poll, get a new passprt then change it back after the match. Simple but pricey!
Thanks mate. I think I'll give the club a call if the situation materialises.
Absolutely no chance will the club agree to that... there would prob be none left now if they did and defo wouldn’t go past the next criteria.. loads I know not going would love to pass on to others but they can’t and thank fk for that .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.