Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone else sitting waiting for 5pm? I am. Not worried about it qualifying but my mate has 11500. I think he'll be ok In the morning but going to buy anyway.
Yes, there are some tricky decisions - my eldest has fewer points than me but I don't think I dare wait for his window (assuming he even gets one); I'm going to buy at 5pm (I hope!)

I’m at a loss to understand why they’re selling restricted view tickets in a ground that’ll only be 1/3 full
The whole stadium is being used and they are selling 1 seat every 3, but it is farcical. The restriction will be hand rail though rather than an old skool stanchion.

I’m at a loss to understand why they’re selling restricted view tickets in a ground that’ll only be 1/3 full
Social distancing measures. Dont think its going to be restricted like Everton, just might have advertising hoardings or some wall barriers slightly obscuring the view.

I count 932 showing as available. There does seem to be another block (S19) of £515 tickets potentially to be added though.

No £60 tickets left.
I know its been said but when I see that I think UEFA you fooking bastards, in a pandemic.

Lets hope fans realise they are being taken for mugs but I doubt it.

Decided today not to go after watching City since the 50s. The one day trip and early flights out and early morning return would not have made it enjoyable for this FOC. I think both us (again) and Chelsea supporters have been screwed by UEFA. Anyway good luck to all of you who are going and help the boys bring the cup back and just before kick off when they play their ego fuelled "anthem" give a little extra boo for this FOC who after nearly 70 years supporting City feels very let down by UEFA. Oh and enjoy yourselves.

If you're right, my company spent millions on the wrong state of the art system.
It is instant. It allows you to choose your exact seat so it shows exactly what is available. The actual numbers available will be higher, not lower as people remove selected seats from their basket or the club adds new blocks/restricted seats etc

Noticed on the sports world information for the Champions League final.
“A negative PCR test must be shown, taken from 1pm onwards on Thursday.”
Does this mean if test taken before that time, in order to get it processed in 48 hours, won’t be acceptable ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.