Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

A slight detour but we're not expecting any trouble with the Chelsea fans, are we? Haven't had a fight for about 20 years so not prepared for any kind of nonsense.
If you're going round acting like a twat, expect to get a slap. If you're being a decent human being, you'd be very unlucky to end up in trouble. That goes for City and Chelsea fans.

With any Euro aways I'd always recommend getting in the ground as soon as possible.

As an absolute minimum, aim to be in your seat an hour before kick off.

The stewards abroad are usually so overzealous with English fans. Fans are usually on the piss all day and you end up with a scrum trying to get in with 45 minutes to go.

I learnt the hard way at Barcelona a few years ago, took me about an hour to get in the ground.

Yep, had a few tussles at Villareal and especially Madrid a few years ago... Overzealous putting it nicely!

More concerned on the Covid stuff but will have PCR proof etc.

Thanks mate, enjoy!

640 plus 200ish restricted still available after 15 min of the latest drop.

All available £515s sold, should now see if they held any back.

This still has a few drops to go if they carry on in 500s.

A slight detour but we're not expecting any trouble with the Chelsea fans, are we? Haven't had a fight for about 20 years so not prepared for any kind of nonsense.

You have a week to get to the Gym, take a boat load of Steroids, eat a bucket of Tuna every day and prepare for battle. We'll be right behind you (in the bar, on the bock)

Just got mine so chuffed to fck. But no idea if we're flying with the Sheikh or not. Does anyone know how to find out, there's nothing on the confirmation email

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.