Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just got mine. £383. By a million miles the most expensive ticket I've ever got.
If I could go, I wouldn’t be bothered about paying 500 for a ticket with travel having been paid for. The money you’d have spent on flights can happily go towards the ticket. I think if travel wasn’t included, there would still be double the amount of tickets available

Does anyone know which blocks haven’t been sold a all so we can get an idea how many will be available for general sale?

Just got mine so chuffed to fck. But no idea if we're flying with the Sheikh or not. Does anyone know how to find out, there's nothing on the confirmation email
Travel should be on your confirmation email from City. There was a box to tick for the travel option

Just got mine so chuffed to fck. But no idea if we're flying with the Sheikh or not. Does anyone know how to find out, there's nothing on the confirmation email
based on my own experience yesterday if it’s not on your confirmation e-mail you are NOT on a flight and will need to call City and get them to add the flight on.

if you do, they refund your original order and then rebook it straight away and add the flight, however be warned that means the same amount of money coming out your account again as the refund takes a few working days to go back into your account. (Also you get charged a £5 booking fee per person)

If your not sure I strongly advise ringing to check it’s all sorted

If I could go, I wouldn’t be bothered about paying 500 for a ticket with travel having been paid for. The money you’d have spent on flights can happily go towards the ticket. I think if travel wasn’t included, there would still be double the amount of tickets available
I agree that’s what has killed us around the 13k mark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.