Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

based on my own experience yesterday if it’s not on your confirmation e-mail you are NOT on a flight and will need to call City and get them to add the flight on.

if you do, they refund your original order and then rebook it straight away and add the flight, however be warned that means the same amount of money coming out your account again as the refund takes a few working days to go back into your account. (Also you get charged a £5 booking fee per person)

If your not sure I strongly advise ringing to check it’s all sorted
Thanks mate. We actually don't want to fly with club but now we don't know either way

C
Log in to your City account check under Tickets and - there should be two entries - one for the ticket and one for the travel - mine didn't so had to phone yesterday (around 7pm) they said travel was not on so they sorted it. I got my email from Sports World about 4ish today.

View attachment 17446
Cheers again for your help on this yesterday mate, got it sorted with the club today - saved a massive drama at the airport!!

I'm on 10,000 so resigned to not getting one but what fabulous fans we have that some can be on 20,000 plus. The fact that many seem to have chosen the £60 tickets even though they have amassed such a great number of points means they must have made great sacrifices to support the club. A champions League final (involving City) is certainly on my bucket list so hopefully we will all get another chance. Bloody Covid.

Sorry, not been around today, but keep reading various posts saying each bracket of tickets is sold out.

If there are circa 600/700 left, which bracket are they in?

based on my own experience yesterday if it’s not on your confirmation e-mail you are NOT on a flight and will need to call City and get them to add the flight on.

if you do, they refund your original order and then rebook it straight away and add the flight, however be warned that means the same amount of money coming out your account again as the refund takes a few working days to go back into your account. (Also you get charged a £5 booking fee per person)

If your not sure I strongly advise ringing to check it’s all sorted
100% this.

I thought I had the flight sorted until I got this information from daveyboybluemoon yesterday, managed to ring the club to sort today and had a flight added in. They are open to 8pm so make sure you get it boxed off today so you can sleep tonight!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.