Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Someone at the club, based on the proportion of eligible people buying them. Yes. However there is no guarantee that rate will stay the same. It was reassuring and there is no reason for them to mislead me. I want a ticket as much as anyone and wouldn't say it if I didn't think it was true.
Well there were eyebrows raised when 3,184 were claimed to have been sold in the first window. Some may be getting fed back into circulation? All but two categories have sold out, so they must be on the side if there are any. I'm not saying you're wrong but I won't get my hopes up.

Massive long shot, but does anyone know if its possible to trade tickets before entering the ground. I only ask because I am most likely going to have to pay for a £386 or £154 ticket but my Dad is sat in the £60 section. Was hoping to potentially swap my ticket with someone so that I can be near my Dad.

There’s loads of tickets in the city end on them football sites £2,500 and upwards the fuckers who have done this need sorting out and banning. Can’t the club request information about who has sold these they are supposed to be non transferable and people are blatantly profiteering have no intention of going to the game bastards

There’s loads of tickets in the city end on them football sites £2,500 and upwards the fuckers who have done this need sorting out and banning. Can’t the club request information about who has sold these they are supposed to be non transferable and people are blatantly profiteering have no intention of going to the game bastards
That's outrageous if so.

I bet those sites don't even have any tickets, they're just scamming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.