Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

There’s loads of tickets in the city end on them football sites £2,500 and upwards the fuckers who have done this need sorting out and banning. Can’t the club request information about who has sold these they are supposed to be non transferable and people are blatantly profiteering have no intention of going to the game bastards
There's been tickets on sale for a a couple of weeks - fist for Istanbul then for Porto before any tickets were released. The sites are often based abroad and, as others have said, I suspect many to be scams.

I am absolutely disgusted with the so called Supporter Service.
I am now on my 3rd attempt to speak to somebody.
So far , I’ve been on phone nearly 4 hours
Twice I have got to be the next one answered BUT NO, it’s been cut off both times.
Need to ask why my flight details have not appeared yet my match ticket have.
I have also Tweeted SS twice but no answers.
I can’t remember having problems with SS before in 47 years
I’m nearly at the end of my tether
My flight details went into spam, ticket details into inbox!

Here’s some

Attachments

• 0C0DDC93-53AE-4CB3-894A-02B465FBBE65.png
    0C0DDC93-53AE-4CB3-894A-02B465FBBE65.png
    297.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 93ADF2A0-2EA7-418A-A5BD-AFBC79A108C4.png
    93ADF2A0-2EA7-418A-A5BD-AFBC79A108C4.png
    427.6 KB · Views: 78
Good luck to everyone who's biting their nails. Things are panning out better than some expected in terms of availability. The COVID restrictions have meant that plenty aren't bothering so I hope everyone who is making the effort gets one.
We should have a blue moon meet up out there.

I really want a ticket but do not have enough points. Anyone with a spare or from a supporters club. Please let me know. Cheers

There's been tickets on sale for a a couple of weeks - fist for Istanbul then for Porto before any tickets were released. The sites are often based abroad and, as others have said, I suspect many to be scams.
This one is genuine believe me I know someone who used it a few times in the past for premier league games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.