Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I have 12k so would of been able to buy from 11am tomorrow, but not in the cup scheme unfortunately. I think that'll be me bust.

There’s loads of tickets in the city end on them football sites £2,500 and upwards the fuckers who have done this need sorting out and banning. Can’t the club request information about who has sold these they are supposed to be non transferable and people are blatantly profiteering have no intention of going to the game bastards
Face it the club turn a blind eye when it suits. As far as they are concerned they are fulfilling their obligations based on the current loyalty point scheme. How fans managed to get those points isn't their concern. They clearly know who they are selling to time after time after time. Some of those tickets then all of a sudden become available on rip off sites and on fan FB pages. You are either in, or you are out depending on the choices you made during your term as a SC holder. If you're in, then good luck. If you're out, like me BTW, you're at the mercy of every scam artist going. The club do not give a flying fuck about it in my view. What does annoy me more though is those that are out get abuse such as, well you never did the miles to aways or your choice to spend less on cup schemes etc. Well every home game for me for the last 15 years has been an away game, 300 mile round trip, so I have done, and continue to do the miles inc to the odd away game. I choose my cup schemes based on cost and the fact I have two SC to fund inc fuel. The fact I chose that means in this case I get told I'm less of a fan than others. You ask my family if that's the case, they will tell you very differently.

does anyone know what the difference is between RT-qPCR and RT-PCR and whether both are accepted. It is explained in medical terms all over the place but I can't find anywhere for someone without a medical degree. Being in Scotland we don't get ideas of companies that can do tests (probably would if we were independent and it is no doubt Englands fault in some way shape or form.. :-) ) and one of the only ones that can state it 'can be used for fit to fly' but it is a RT-qPCR. No idea if that is different or not !!
Hi..as I understand it both tests are fine..the RT-PCR is quick and less accurate..the RT-qPCR has to be sent to a lab, is more accurate and takes longer.

I have 12k so would of been able to buy from 11am tomorrow, but not in the cup scheme unfortunately. I think that'll be me bust.

Yes almost 13k myself but I gave up the champions league scheme after the Liverpool and Spurs games where we were robbed. I truly believed they would never let us win it, even with var that tosser of a ref screwed us against Spurs. I'm not unduly worried, if I was younger I'd probably have been off to Portugal without a ticket but now I'll watch it on the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.