Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It's not an exact science but we've gone from 23,500+ points down to 14,500. With those who have the very highest points totals, I reckon this is a drop of 10-11,000 points. We've probably sold just over 2,000 to fans at this point (the first window saw 3,184 disappear from the allocation but I imagine that the bulk of those were spoken for by the club).

So if we've sold just over 2,000 over that points range and have 867 left, how low can this go points-wise?

I think we’ll be able to gauge how the day is going to pan out at around 9:30 ish as I imagine most tickets will sell between 9am - 9:20am. The number of people buying will most likely also increase as the bands move down

Just had a look and there are 832 available which was higher than when I checked last night. Looks like blocks S49 & S50, which are the end 2 on that top tier, have been added. Good luck Blues.

To those who are waiting for 11am or 1pm don’t panic when 3-400 are sold by 9:20. Everyone in this first group are gonna be ready to go the second the clock strikes 9.

On the City website it’s showing only CAT 2 & 3 available any idea where these are ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.