Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Hope we've weeded out the backroom rags.

Other than that a great gesture.
Well yes. There will be people who work at City who have been big fans over the years, worked there for a long time and sacrificed being a fan on the day to work. They deserve to go.

There will also be people who have been there a few months who don't even support the club.

Nothing we can do about it, it's just life.

No worries glad we got that sorted. In future, I'll be sure to make sure that the correct perspective levels are clearly obvious all. On this BM forum for City fans

some folk are very touchy when their comments are discussed.

In future we’d best just let you state whatever you like & nod in agreement. That should keep you happy ( if you are happy)

Lots gone in the first few minutes - not hopeful for those in the 1pm bracket. 11am could be a scrum too.

Got mine, block S43, me and my old man going to the Champions League final, who would have thought! Good luck to everyone else trying!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.