Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Fantastic! Ticket bought.

So I have an extremely low post count on here, I am an avid reader.
But just want to give a huge thanks to the seat counters. From two days ago with a mood of pessimistic, progressing to a chink of light, and then slightly optimistic as yesterday progressed.....well you guys and gals counting the seats have been brilliant with the information.
Take a bow!

123 now. 11am will be a scramble unless there are lots in baskets that havent been bought

Fair enough. I was referring to the Chelsea Supporters' Trust mainly as it was their statement.

I'm glad it's CL scheme only for this as those who are going are the ones who want to watch us in this competition. It wouldn't be right for people who despise the competition to suddenly jump on the bandwagon now we're in a final.

I admire the fact that you are consistent.
Yes 100% I am many things but nobody could accuse me of being a hypocrite.

Unlike UEFA who get upperty over the proposed ESL then refuse to move the final to Wembley because all their cronies and syncophants do not want to comply with UK Covid regulations. They say football is for the fans then want to charge them £515.00 for a ticket, my last season ticket for 19 PL matches only cost me £340.00.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.