Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Who then accuses me of being touchy when I point out that as a City fan, on a City forum, that I'm not interested in how any other clubs deal with, or not, similar issues.
And that attitude is why the problem you were moaning about will never go away and fans will continue to be exploited. It has to be tackled collectively or not at all.

I've a choice. I can get angry, worked up, frustrated, etc or I can try and rationalise it by saying its unprecedented times with reduced allocations (and the Sheik paying for flights which encouraged many to go who otherwise wouldn't have gone - but fair do's to them, they are still Blues like me afterall). I'm trying to rationalise it all, as we all have to do with every aspect of our lives. I'll watch in a bar in Porto instead. That's life I suppose.
The tickets the club gave to the staff as freebies was that just playing staff or anyone ie someone who has worked in the office 4 months and might not even follow city

Officially site says SOLD OUT

Attachments

• 61160847-23E7-4E54-9D22-7AB97FD97C19.jpeg
    61160847-23E7-4E54-9D22-7AB97FD97C19.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 53
They brought it in when success was new. We'd just won the FA Cup and people felt it was the start of something special. Loads went along with it at the time and we're happy with the concept.
The scheme was introduced when we moved to the Etihad, no cups in sight. The £50 was a boost for the club then, it isn't anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.