Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It's crushing but I knew the game was up around about the middle of yesterday.

Never missed a home CL game and been in the CL scheme since day 1. Platinum, platinum, fucking platinum.
My story too. My mate who goes with me is Platinum and got one. Not had his ticket as long as me but hey ho.

Keep trying I've got 1 held for another 2 minutes that I can't buy for the lad, they're still out there!

My story too. My mate who goes with me is Platinum and got one. Not had his ticket as long as me but hey ho.
Yep. Got a mate who supports Leeds who missed out on the 1975 final when the club shafted him. He told them to fuck themselves and never went back (his missus did drag him to a freebie game in 1999 but there was much kicking and screaming). We're 46 years on from that and he still has my total respect.

It's crushing but I knew the game was up around about the middle of yesterday.

Never missed a home CL game and been in the CL scheme since day 1. Platinum, platinum, fucking platinum.

Aside from UEFA keep trying to screw us over this was another reason I gave up my cup scheme in this competition. I realised if we ever got to the final, due to the paltry allocation for finalists I wouldn't stand a chance of getting one. There were people on a lot more points than me and I would never catch up so there was no point.

Aside from UEFA keep trying to screw us over this was another reason I gave up my cup scheme in this competition. I realised if we ever got to the final, due to the paltry allocation for finalists I wouldn't stand a chance of getting one. There were people on a lot more points than me and I would never catch up so there was no point.
In normal times, you'd have been fine I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.