Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Aside from UEFA keep trying to screw us over this was another reason I gave up my cup scheme in this competition. I realised if we ever got to the final, due to the paltry allocation for finalists I wouldn't stand a chance of getting one. There were people on a lot more points than me and I would never catch up so there was no point.
The allocation could be treble this, cup scheme virtually guaranteed a final ticket in a normal year.

Yep. Got a mate who supports Leeds who missed out on the 1975 final when the club shafted him. He told them to fuck themselves and never went back (his missus did drag him to a freebie game in 1999 but there was much kicking and screaming). We're 46 years on from that and he still has my total respect.
I don't feel like that just disappointed. Glad for my mate as he is a great man.

It’s the hope that kills you. :(
Absolutely fucking devastated.

can someone explain the process for official uefa tickets?
Firstly you need to register for an account and make sure you set the ticket news and updates on in your profile.

In previous years you had to register for a ballot before the end of the first knockout round but with covid they didn't seem to bother this season - they may even just have a free for all, there's not much info on the site.

10,500. Season ticket since 1993. Would have been fine if I'd paid the extra £50 for 9 years in a row. Gutted to have missed out but knowing I didn't allow myself to be robbed by people who don't need the money is a small crumb of comfort.
Unlucky, Still hope in the uefa ballot.

In normal times, you'd have been fine I reckon.
UEFA totally to blame for this.. The game’s at Wembley and I and many others get a ticket...

We should never let them forget this.. I certainly won’t

They had a chance to prove that that have a conscience and chose greed.. despicable considering what we’ve all been through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.