Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Not really nothing counted prior to move to the Etihad apart from the points you got for buying your season ticket if memory serves me correct you got extra for paying for two seasons. so if he ain't done no away games no cup games and no platinum tax. Then hes going to be a long way behind, stands to reason I'm afraid.
The two season thing didn't get you extra points, just meant you get the 2003/4 ticket for same price as the 2002/03, and a lot took it up fearing a big price rise at CoMS (never happened just a minor increase).

I think it was a 2,010 point the maximum at the new stadium before any away or cup tickets were bough for 2003/04, as the were 42 aways and 9 cup games in the 2 seasons before which were tracked, + 1500. I lost a few as didn't know what was going on, if i applied by post I got the points, did not always but that way though.

Just landed in Portugal (Faro). Both airports an absolute breeze at both ends. Everything normal at Manchester apart from less people, mask wearing, table service and a quick flash of your covid test cert upon boarding. Didn’t slow things down at all.

Quickest I’ve ever been through passport control in Europe - they used all passport lanes for all passport holders (inc EU lane) and just wanted passport and covid test result. At the passport control desk around 30 seconds and sent on with a smile, a ‘welcome back’ and a stamp!

Be organised with your paperwork etc and flying is an absolute piece of piss.

Sun is shining, the smell of holiday is in the air and I’m ready for a week of all inclusive bliss before flying to Porto on Thursday to go on the piss and see us pick up that trophy. See you there blues!!!
Fantastic... have a great time blue

Where are you staying on the Algarve?

If he’s done no aways or cups since the move to the Etihad why should he suddenly be given priority for an away cup game just because we’ve reached a final. He’s got all the points he needs for any home Prem game which is obviously what his priority is.
I tried to point this out, if you never go to cup games or always the points are irrelevant as you don't need them, until a mate wants your ticket juts to get to the final, so it seems fair to me.

This cash in my pocket is burning a hole , waiting for someone to say my wife’s divorcing me after seeing the credit card statement, it’s yours:)

I think it was a 2,010 point the maximum at the new stadium before any away or cup tickets were bough for 2003/04, as the were 42 aways and 9 cup games in the 2 seasons before which were tracked, + 1500. I lost a few as didn't know what was going on, if i applied by post I got the points, did not always but that way though.
Yes, that's how I remember it - Groclin away was funny that season, only about 1,000 tickets and the points windows were going down 20pts at a time at one point.

Yes, that's how I remember it - Groclin away was funny that season, only about 1,000 tickets and the points windows were going down 20pts at a time at one point.
Yeah started at 2k - wondered if that was possible, the realised how it all worked.

Gutted that I haven’t got a ticket. However, after two bouts of serious illness my Dad got the all clear at Christie’s yesterday swiftly followed by picking up a ticket. I am over the moon for him and as a match going blue for over 65 years he deserves one far more than me anyway!
Can’t wait to have a few Sagres/Super Bocks over there with him.
Well done to all those that got tickets, no matter what points you qualified at you deserve them, looking forward to seeing you all over there next week
THIS!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.