Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Guys when will the email be delivered telling me about flight & times ?
Same day as you book tickets with a 1 day turnaround to respond with all details - start and end of passport date, full name, DoB etc on passport of all travelling.

It only goes to the lead booker.

The whole points system has to be looked at IMO but it is more appropriate to sell Cup Final tickets on that basis.

Have to admit that I have always gone platinum and joined the cup schemes just for times like these.
What do you think is wrong with the points system?

In other words, you’ve been buying “loyalty” points.

And?

You do what you have to.

I've had a season ticket for 48 straight seasons (the last 30 living c. 170 from MCR) and visited half the grounds in the country following City so my loyalty points don't even begin to reflect my loyalty.

The whole points system has to be looked at IMO but it is more appropriate to sell Cup Final tickets on that basis.

Have to admit that I have always gone platinum and joined the cup schemes just for times like these.
It would’ve been fine had it been normal times, I’ll go to the next one

Reactions: OB1
You are right, and this is more about away games in general rather than this particular match.

Why is it that this season we've had 18,000 tickets spread across 3 matches, and there are plenty of people who have tickets for all 3 matches? We were told before the Newcastle ballot at Christmas, that if you got a ticket for that match, you would not qualify again until all season ticket holders had been given a chance to go. That principle was never even mentioned this time around.

It won't change unless people vote with their feet.

If everyone quit the Platinum and cup schemes, they'll start asking fans why, the answer will be, "because for 20+ years you've given tickets to the same people and we've no chance of ever getting tickets for away matches" - that's what I'm doing going forward. I'll renew my season ticket as gold and not go to anymore cup matches.
I take it then you went to the eight away games in our last season that made open sale? It’s a myth you can’t get to away games, it’s only ‘certain’ away games. Oh and any season card holder (postcode lottery aside) could have gone to Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.